Dahling, come cook with Chef Jenn!
Irie Vegan Culinary Academy presents our next exciting group cooking class: Vegan Lo Mein. Wok cooking is truly an art as it tests your knife skills and use various cooking techniques to create one spectacular dish.
Learn from the engaging Chef Jenn in a professional kitchen!
Come learn what a Batonnet cut is, why blanching is your friend and create a deliciously plant-powered Lo Mein with a Jamaican flair!
What’s on the menu?
- 1 group of fun, adventurous healthy eaters
- 1 serving of chef-inspired vegan cooking demos for us to enjoy together
- 1 beautiful harmony of ingredients and spices
- 1 handful of delicious vegan options with a Jamaican flair for you to cook at home
- 100’s of happy taste buds
What Else is there:
- Fresh Bread Corner
- Ice Cream Station featuring Irie Cream, our delicious dairy-free ice cream
- Lots of Irie vibes to the tune of Bob Marley
When and Where:
- Saturday, May 27 1 at 2:30pm
- Your Pro Kitchen | 3601 Vineland Road, Ste 1, Orlando FL 32811
What to Expect:
- A combination of hands-on and demo style cooking class. You will create your own Lo Mein in a team setting while following along a demo from Chef Jenn.
There are no reviews yet.