Irie Vegan Culinary Academy is proud to host Orlando Vegans Go Jamaican!
- 1 group of fun, adventurous healthy eaters from the Orlando Vegans group
- 1 serving of Island-inspired vegan cooking demos for us to enjoy together
- 1 beautiful harmony of ingredients and spices
- 1 handful of delicious vegan options with a Jamaican flair for you to cook at home
- 100’s of happy taste buds
Reserve your seat below.
What Else is there:
- Fresh Bread Corner
- Ice Cream Station featuring Chef Jenn’s Red Velvet Cheesecake Irie Cream
- Lots of Irie vibes to the tune of Bob Marley
Learn how to make: Jamaican Jerk BBQ Jackfruit Sliders with Pineapple Slaw
Make sure to join in on the fun. Get your ticket below.
Your reservation is set for Saturday June 25, 2:30pm.
Where: Extreme Youth Sports of Lake Mary – 45 Skyline Dr #1009, Lake Mary, FL 32746
Prix-Fixe experience of $19.99 (Special Orlando Vegans price)
Grab a seat, grab some eats, and Irie up your life, Orlando!
I enjoyed this class immensely. Hands-on activities and Jenn provided us with a plethora of cooking knowledge. I recommend to anyone who wants to try vegan cooking
Awesome class! Jenn is a wonderful person and chef. Everything was delicious and so easy to prepare, my ten year old sous chef helped prepare the pineapple slaw. He couldn’t resist the Irie cream, it was truly delicious. Great bread, nice people, beautiful day! I know whom I’ll be calling for delivery if I’m out of commission and can’t cook! Thanks 🙂