Dahling, come cook with Chef Jenn!
Irie Vegan Culinary Academy presents our next exciting group cooking class: Jerk Bbq Jackfruit Sliders – the perfect summer treat.
Learn from the engaging Chef Jenn in a professional kitchen!
Come learn the art of making your very own jerk paste featuring spice blends by a local spice blender that will bring your jackfruit sliders to the next level.
What’s on the menu?
- 1 group of fun, adventurous healthy eaters
- 1 serving of chef-inspired vegan cooking demos for us to enjoy together
- 1 beautiful harmony of ingredients and spices
- 1 handful of delicious vegan options with a Jamaican flair for you to cook at home
- 100’s of happy taste buds
What Else is there:
- Fresh Bread Corner
- Ice Cream Station featuring Irie Cream, our delicious dairy-free ice cream
- Lots of Irie vibes to the tune of Bob Marley
When and Where:
- Saturday, June 17 1 at 2:30pm
- Your Pro Kitchen | 3601 Vineland Road, Ste 1, Orlando FL 32811
What to Expect:
- A combination of hands-on and demo style cooking class. You will create your own Lo Mein in a team setting while following along a demo from Chef Jenn.
What to Prep:
- To ensure your safety, please come ready in closed-toe shoes with non-slip soles.
- Please wear tops or dresses with sleeves.
- We’ll take it from there. We’ll provide aprons, gloves and hairnets. Feel free to wear your most fashionable caps and hats, dahling!