Dahling, come learn how to make the Jamaican classic – Beef Patty, vegan-style.
What’s on the menu?
- 1 group of fun, adventurous healthy eaters from the Orlando Vegans group
- 1 serving of Island-inspired vegan cooking demos for us to enjoy together
- 1 beautiful harmony of ingredients and spices
- 1 handful of delicious vegan options with a Jamaican flair for you to cook at home
- 100’s of happy taste buds
What Else is there:
- Fresh Bread Corner
- Ice Cream Station featuring 8 new Irie Cream flavors
- Lots of Irie vibes to the tune of Bob Marley
When and Where:
- Saturday, April 1 at 2:30pm
- The District At Mills 50 | 1221 N Mills Ave, Orlando 32803 (additional parking out back)
What to Expect:
- A combination of hands-on and demo style cooking class. You will create your own Jamaican “Beef” Patty while following along a demo from Chef Jenn.