Irie Vegan Culinary Academy is proud to host Orlando Vegans Go Jamaican!
- 1 group of fun, adventurous healthy eaters from the Orlando Vegans group
- 1 serving of Island-inspired vegan cooking demos for us to enjoy together
- 1 beautiful harmony of ingredients and spices
- 1 handful of delicious vegan options with a Jamaican flair for you to cook at home
- 100’s of happy taste buds
Reserve your seat below.
What Else is there:
- Fresh Bread Corner
- Ice Cream Station featuring Chef Jenn’s Red Velvet Cheesecake Irie Cream
- Lots of Irie vibes to the tune of Bob Marley
Learn how to make: Jamaican Jerk BBQ Jackfruit Sliders with Pineapple Slaw
Make sure to join in on the fun. Get your ticket below.
Your reservation is set for Saturday June 25, 2:30pm.
Where: Extreme Youth Sports of Lake Mary – 45 Skyline Dr #1009, Lake Mary, FL 32746
Prix-Fixe experience of $19.99 (Special Orlando Vegans price)
Grab a seat, grab some eats, and Irie up your life, Orlando!